If you are a Hoverboard rider and passionate about it, then I am sure that there are conditions where you want to ride more and want to speed up the bike, but suddenly you get the beeps and flashlight which represents the low battery of your hoverboard. This thing is very annoying and frustrating for everyone. But after all, Hoverboards are battery operating devices, and this thing is inevitable. Here in this context, we have found the best ways to make the battery long last.
Battery Lasting of Hoverboard
Before buying the Hoverboard, there are some essentials that you need to find about the one that you are buying, and the Battery life of the Board is the main thing in that. If you are purchasing the Board to race with your family and friends or even want to have the uninterrupted ride, you should carry an extra pack along with the hoverboard.
As it is mentioned that the speed and other things of the Board are listed, and depending on the brand/model, the same is the case with the battery life, it varies too with the brand and model. There are a few rides that get the light blinking (orange light) after an hour. However, many boards last up to 3 – 4 hours of battery life. So before buying the bike, there should be research and homework that needs to be done.
Along with the brands and models that represent the battery life of Hoverboard. There are some external features and factors that determine the battery life too, and the elements are:
- Track of riding the Hoverboard
- The weight that you put on the bike
- Battery Capacity
- Conditions of the Weather also matters
- The last things that affect battery life are handling the scooter
If you are looking for the average ride distance, this can range from 8 miles to 20 miles in only one battery charge. Mainly in ideal conditions, this can go to 20 miles of the ride. Just like any other device that runs on the battery, there will be an issue with battery life if you do not turn it off when not using it.
Tips to Boost Battery-life
With time every device that runs on battery will gradually get timing issues of battery life, which is a very reasonable thing for lithium-ion batteries. Here are some tips to boost the battery life of a Hoverboard.
- The general rule is that try to avoid the complete drain of the battery.
- Stop the bike after the charging goes down from 20% of charging.
- The absolute discharge after some time is also proper but after a more protracted period.
- Avoid putting the bike where the temperature is more than room temperature. Because it may damage the bike battery life.
- Do not put the bike on charging for a more extended period after the full charging because there is lithium in the battery, and it gets damaged after the heavy use up to 20%.